Tuesday, January 23, 2007

HE TAUGHT ME HOW TO LOVE?





Every night I used to pray, I used to say, I used to hope…

I used to talk with my stars that not exist any more since I left you…

I used to look at the moon; it was like looking at you…


I used to cry, I used to say why?

I thought that you are for me what ever happened!

I thought that you are my destiny …

There are songs that remind me with you…

There are memories there are smiles and warm looks between you and me…

You taught me how to feel? How to scare? How to think over and over again…


You taught me how to realize that you are not my fate you are not my destiny…

And now you are not my friend and you are not my love…

You are the man who said to me once (((YOU ARE NOT FOR ME)))…

I believe you, because am for someone else …

I belong to the man who TAUGHT ME HOW TO LOVE!!!


BY (MOJO)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hun none forget z person who taught them how to love..even if they weren't destinced to be togther..they have a special place in ur heart...coz they were tremndously special...
[ i love ma baby too..verry much...n i just hope he knows it...n i hope so much we r destinced to be 2gther..]

mojo said...

loby the man who taught me how to love? msh ele f balek i mean my babe KAREEM w el blog da kolo aslan kol ele 3yza awslo feh ene happy wiz this man now w kol ele fat kan mograd whm w srab w el 7amdollah ene l2et most2ble ele kon mstnyah ... w rbna ywf2ek m3 most2blek isa w isa tkono lb3d...
luv you