Thursday, January 04, 2007

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE....















If I could have just one wish,I would wish to wake up everydayto the sound of your breath on my neck,the warmth of your lips on my cheek,the touch of your fingers on my skin,and the feel of your heart beating with mine...Knowing that I could never find that feelingwith anyone other than you.






A gentle word like a spark of light,Illuminates my soulAnd as each sound goes deeper,It's YOU that makes me wholeThere is no corner, no dark place,YOUR LOVE cannot fillAnd if the world starts causing waves,It's your devotion that makes them stillAnd yes you always speak to me,In sweet honesty and truthYour caring heart keeps out the rain,YOUR LOVE, the ultimate roofSo thank you my Love for being there,For supporting me, my lifeI'll do the same for you...












A stranger you were once.Then, with a gentle look you took my hand.As our lives engaged,you lit my life and I held both your hands.Now that decades have passed,ours souls have indeed become one.How fortunate we are that we have found the love so truethat everyone dreams about.

You're my man, my mighty king,And I'm the jewel in your crown,You're the sun so hot and bright,I'm your light-rays shining down,You're the sky so vast and blue,And I'm the white clouds in your chest,I'm a river clean and pure,Who in your ocean finds her rest,You're the mountain huge and high,I'm the valley green and wide,You're the body firm and strong,And I'm a rib bone on your side,You're an eagle flying high,I'm your feathers light and brown,You're my man, my king of kings,And I'm the jewel in your crown.




Your lips speak soft sweetnessYour touch a cool caressI am lost in your magicMy heart beats within your chestI think of you each morningAnd dream of you each nightI think of your arms being around meAnd cannot express my delightNever have I fallenBut I am quickly on my wayYou hold a heart in your handsThat has never before been given away...










I thought love was just a mirage of the mind,it's an illusion, it's fake, impossible to find.But the day I met you, I began to see,that love is real, and exists in me.



Into my worldof darkness and silence,you brought light and music.When you lit my candle,I began to see and understandthe taste and texture of love.For the first time...































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's beauifullll...reallyyy..so beautiful..ya ba7'to elly fe dma3'ak ;D