Sunday, November 02, 2008

I think sooo much about you...dunno why !!!


Counterproductive ways♥♥♥♥♥♥


It's so confused, talking to you about almost every thing but the thing I really want to say…

Moving around here and there without going to the way I really need to go…

Taking lots and lots of action that doesn't make any sense…and I never take the action that I really want to make…

Having you it is the only real thing I've ever wanted in my life…and I know what you feel…I know what to do exactly…but I don’t…I don’t…why I don’t… I don’t know!!!!!!!!

Maybe I am just afraid, afraid to destroy Him...You…Me……

Am lost … you always rescue me, Help me …can you save me this time my love!!!

This is the first time I find all what I want in a person … and I can't do anything about it…

Can you stay with me… comfort me … hold me…make me feel your warmth…your heart beatings…

Am not sure of anything…am not even sure of my self…

And I know…yes…I know why you are keeping your self away …why you don’t want to confess …

You are afraid just like me…you hate my kind…you want your revenge… but I know you deep inside …I know that you don’t hate me…

Actually …you are afraid to full in love with me…

Can you see it now…!

Can you understand…!

I know from long time ago…that there is something special about you…about us…

And my fear pushed me away from you…my fear from you big revenge…

I never wanted you to hurt me like you did to others…

Because I wanted to see you always like an angel…

I ran away to another life…I acted like I am happy…

I lied to you and to the whole world…I even lied to my self…

Then I get used to it…I loved my new life…I loved my lie…

And suddenly you happened again…why…!

Why I missed you…!

Why now…!!!!

Maybe because I need you now more than any other time…!!

I want you to be there for me…as I want to be there for you always…

But never mind… I can't say a word…it's too late now…

It's my fate to live the life I never wanted…

And it's my fate to walk into this Counterproductive way…

No comments: