Monday, November 03, 2008

IT'S NEVER FAIR...NOT IN THIS LIFE...


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Common …take a look around…every thing changing …

So…why cant us!!

Hey…listen once 2 ur self… listen to wut u r sayin 2 me…

U’ll find all the answers u seeks…u just can’t c…

Babe…just try this time for me…

I know I understand… u can reach my hand…

Then we can reach stars together…

Believe …u just need 2 believe … that beauty can last forever…

My blind bird…my sad prince tearing blood with angel eyes…

Stand up… look at me… forget your dark side…4get all about past…

How come!!!

U taught me how to survive … how to be strong… how to fight…

And in the time I finally found the thing worth fighting for…u give up on me…!!!

U hide from your self … from your demons…!!!

Why u r not here fighting wiz me!!!

I don’t worth it!!!!

That’s it!!!

U give me the air to breath then suffocate me!!!

Is this your strength!!!

Is this wut u believed in?

And u asking me…is it fair!!!

NOOO

SORRY IT’S NOT

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

No comments: